Szerezz 5 eurós bónuszt élő blackjackkel vagy élő rulettel
- Regisztrálj a William Hill Kaszinóba!
- A részvételhez kattints az "Opt in" gombra.
- Játssz 10 euró értékben Élő Blackjack vagy Élő Rulett asztalokon.
- A bónusz a jóváírás időpontjától kezdődően 24 óráig felhasználható.
18+ Részvételi feltételek érvényesek. BeGambleAware.org | Játssz felelősséggel! BeGambleAware.org
- This "Stake €10 get a €5 Bonus on Live Dealer" promotion (the "Promotion") is promoted, operated and hosted at williamhillcasino.com (the “Website”) by WHG (International) Limited ("William Hill", "we", "us", "our") a limited company registered in Gibraltar.
- The Promotion will run from 00:00:01 (GMT) on the 6th December 2018 until 23:59:59 (GMT) on the 31st August 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Please refer to the "Definitions" section below for the meanings given to capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions ("Promotion Terms").
- For customers wagering using funds other than Euros (€) (e.g. US$, CA$ or £), where reference is made in these Promotion Terms to an amount in Euros (€), the equivalent amount in the currency you are using shall apply.
How does the Promotion work?
- When you opt in to this Promotion (by following the instructions below) and stake a minimum cumulative amount of at least €10 (or currency equivalent) (the “Minimum Stake”) across the “Live Blackjack or Roulette” games on the Website (the “Promotion Games”) on any day during the Promotion Period, you will receive €5 Bonus (“Bonus”) for you to use on the Promotion Games.
- The Minimum Stake requirement must be met from wagers placed using funds from your Real Money Balance.
- Your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) can only be wagered on the Promotion Games.
- You can wager your Bonus on the Promotion Games for 24 hours from the date on which you received your Bonus (“Bonus Period”). If you have not met the Wagering Requirement within the Bonus Period, then the Bonus and any Bonus Funds will be automatically deleted from your Bonus Balance at the end of the Bonus Period.
- You cannot withdraw your Bonus (or any Bonus Funds) from your Account until the Wagering Requirement for that Bonus (as defined below) has been met.
- This Promotion is only available once per customer with a maximum Bonus amount of €5.
- You may only wager towards one active Bonus in your Account at any time. If you have a Bonus active in your Account from another promotion, this Bonus will not become active on your Account (and the Bonus Period will not commence, nor will wagers be deducted from the Wagering Requirement of the new Bonus) until:
- a) you have met the Wagering Requirement (as defined below) for the Bonus from the previous promotion and the Bonus Funds of that Bonus have transferred to your Main Balance;
- b) the Bonus from the previous promotion has expired (after the Bonus Period) and you have not met the Wagering Requirement and any Bonus Funds from that Bonus have been deleted from your Bonus Balance; or
- c) you cancel the Bonus from the previous day through Customer Services or by withdrawing your Real Money Balance, and that Bonus and any Bonus Funds from that Bonus are deleted from your Account.
How do you take part in the Promotion?
- In order to take part in the Promotion on any one day during the Promotion Period, on that day you need to:
- a) opt-in to the Promotion by clicking the “OPT-IN” button on the “Promotions” page on the Website, or on the relevant advert for the Promotion, to confirm that you have read and agree to these Promotion Terms, and that you wish to take part in the Promotion;
- b) stake the cumulative Minimum Stake from your Real Money Balance on "Promotion Games" (wagers placed prior to opting-in to the Promotion will not count towards the Minimum Stake).
- Following opt-in and meeting the Minimum Stake, the Bonus will automatically be credited to your Account.
- Please note that this Promotion is not available to customers who are resident in any countries/territories in which we do not accept business from, as set out on our Website.
- You may not participate in the Promotion (and you will not be entitled to receive any Bonus) if you have previously been excluded by William Hill from participating in promotions or any gaming and/or wagering on the Website.
What Wagering Requirements and Stake Contributions apply to the Promotion?
- The Bonus is subject to a wagering requirement of 30x the value of your Bonus (“Wagering Requirement”). This means that you cannot withdraw a Bonus (or any Bonus Funds) from your Bonus Balance until you have wagered at least 30x the value of your Bonus on the promotion game.
- Your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) can only be used on the Promotion Games. Each time you place a wager on the Promotion Games the amount you stake will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement. For example, if you have received a €5 Bonus, the Wagering Requirement would be: 30x your Bonus = 30 x €5 = €150. If you then wagered €10 on the Promotion Game, this would be deducted from the Wagering Requirement and you would need to stake a further €140 (i.e. €150 – €10 = €140) before you could withdraw any Bonus Funds from your Bonus Balance.
- Each time you place a wager on any other game on the Website, other than on the Promotion Game, (“Casino Games”), the stake will be taken from your Real Money Balance. The amount of the stake will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement (as set out above). Different Stake Contributions may apply to wagers placed on and only the percentage of your stake equal to the Stake Contribution will count towards your Wagering requirement (as explained further below).
- If you take part in this Promotion on multiple days during the Promotion Period, a separate Wagering Requirement will apply to each Bonus that you receive. The Wagering Requirement will apply from the moment that the relevant Bonus is added to your Bonus Balance and must be met within the Bonus Period, otherwise any Bonus will be automatically deleted from your Account.
Stake Contributions for Roulette and Blackjack games
- For all Blackjack games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place will be 100%. For example, if you placed a stake of €50, your Stake Contribution would be 100% and €50 of your stake (i.e. 100% of your €50 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement.
- For all Roulette games, your Stake Contribution for each wager you place (and the contribution of your stake to your Wagering Requirement ), will be determined by the percentage contribution set out in the table below ("Total Coverage Percent"). Your Total Coverage Percent is displayed in the relevant Promotion Game under the heading "Coverage".
- The relevant Stake Contribution shown in the table below will apply to wagers you place in Roulette games depending on the Table Coverage Percent for each spin of the roulette wheel on which you place a wager:
|All Roulette games||Table Coverage Percent||Stake Contribution|
|Low Table Coverage bet:||0 – 25 %||50%|
|Medium Table Coverage bet: :||25.1 – 48 %||25%|
|High Table Coverage bet:||48.1 – 100 %||0%|
- For example, where you place a:
- a) Low Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is lower than or equal to 25%), your Stake Contribution will be 50%. For example, if you placed a stake of €30, your Stake Contribution would be 50% and €15 of your stake (50% of your €30 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement;
- b) Medium Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is equal to or greater than 25.1% but less than or equal to 48%), your Stake Contribution will be 25%. For example, if you placed a stake of €30, your Stake Contribution would be 25% and €7.50 of your stake (25% of your €30 stake) would count towards your Wagering Requirement; and
- c) High Table Coverage bet (i.e. your Table Coverage Percent is greater than or equal to 48.1%), your Stake Contribution will be 0%. This means that any High Table Coverage bet will not count towards the Wagering Requirement.
How do funds from your Account contribute to wagers you place in Promotion-play?
- When you place a wager in a Promotion Game, the stake will be taken from your Account in the following order of priority:
- a) initially, from your Real Money Balance;
- b) then, if your stake exceeds the value of your Real Money Balance, the remaining stake in excess of your Real Money Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance.
- When you place a wager in a Casino Game the stake will be taken from your Real Money Balance regardless of whether you have any funds in your Bonus Balance (as your Bonus and Bonus Funds may only be used on the Promotion Game).
- If the total funds in your Bonus Balance fall below €0.99 at any time, the Promotion will automatically end and any remaining funds will remain in the Bonus Balance. You will not be able to withdraw that amount however you may continue using it to make wagers.
How are winnings from successful wagers allocated to your Account?
- When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your Real Money Balance and your Bonus Balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed by each, respectively.
- If you have a number of different promotions active on your Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any wagering requirements) will be applied to the promotion you chose to participate in first (until that Promotion ends or expires).
- The examples below set out how wagers are deducted from, and winnings are applied to, your Account when you participate in the Promotion.
- You opt in to this Promotion and place the Minimum Stake of €10 and you receive a €5 Bonus. Your Wagering Requirement would be: 30x your Bonus = 30 x €5 = €150. You have €10 in your Real Money Balance. Your Account now looks like this:
|Real Money Balance||€10|
- You place a wager of €5 in a Promotion Game. This is deducted in full from your Real Money Balance (the stake does not exceed the funds in your Real Money Balance so no funds are taken from your Bonus Balance). The Wagering Requirement is now €145 (i.e. €150 - €5 = €145).
- Your wager is successful, with winnings of €10 (including your €5 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: the Real Money Balance gets €10 (i.e. it contributed 100% of the amount staked, so it gets 100% of the returns); and the Bonus Balance gets €0 (it contributed 0% of the amount staked, so it gets 0% of the returns). Your Account now looks like this:
|Real Money Balance||€15|
- You place a second wager of €20. This is deducted from your Account as follows: €15 from the Real Money Balance; and €5 from the Bonus Balance (i.e. the Real Money Balance is used up first (€15) and then the amount of the stake in excess of the Real Money Balance (€5) is taken from the Bonus Balance). The Wagering Requirement is now €125 (€150 - €5 - €20 = €125).
- Your wager is successful, with winnings of €40 (including your €20 returned). This is allocated to your Account as follows: the Real Money Balance gets €30 (i.e. it contributed 75% of the amount staked, so it gets 75% of the returns); and the Bonus Balance gets €10 (it contributed 25% of the amount staked, so it gets 25% of the returns). Your Account now looks like this:
|Real Money Balance||€30|
How do you withdraw your Bonus Funds?
- Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end in respect of that Bonus and your Bonus Funds will (subject to any maximum withdrawal amount specified in these Promotion Terms) automatically transfer to your Real Money Balance from which you will be able to withdraw them as cash or wager them in non-Promotion play.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
- You may choose to cancel the Promotion at any time by:
- (i) Contacting our Customer Services team to confirm that you wish to cancel the Promotion using the contact details contained on the "Contact Us" page on the Website.; or
- (ii) Opting to withdraw your Real Money Balance by:
- a. Clicking on “Withdraw” which can be accessed through the “Account” tab on the Website;
- b. Selecting a payment method and inserting the amount of funds you wish to withdraw. You will only be able to withdraw funds from your Real Money Balance, (please note any attempt to withdraw funds over your Real Money Balance will result in an error message); and
- c. Confirming the cancellation of the terms.
- Upon cancellation, all Bonus Funds, (and any associated bonuses), will be deleted from your Bonus Balance and you will not be able to take any further part in the Promotion.
Promotional Play Restrictions
- We offer bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We therefore expect that you will participate in all bonuses and promotions fairly, so that our other customers too may enjoy our services. We have set out below certain types of play which we consider to be unfair and therefore to be in breach of these Promotion Terms:
- a) using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
- b) using multiple accounts to obtain more than the number of bonuses or Bonus bets permitted for each customer;
- c) sharing personalised promotional offers or bonuses which are available to specific customers only (i.e. that you have received by e.g. email, inbox message, text message, links, URLs etc.) with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
- d) concealing your country of residence in order to access a promotion or Bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
- e) colluding with other customers in order to take advantage of promotions or bonuses; or
- f) using more than one account per household or per IP address,
- together, "Promotional Play Restrictions".
General Promotion Terms
- Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Real Money Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms, your Bonus (and any Bonus Funds) cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or bonuses offered by us.
- William Hill has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any Bonus Funds in the event of funds you have deposited into your Real Money Balance being cancelled or denied by any payment service.
- William Hill reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
- a) without notice if the change or cancellation is as a result of any legal or regulatory change; or
- b) for any other valid reason by giving you notice in advance of the change (we shall only do this where the circumstances are sufficiently serious, for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or in the event of manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms), unless the change is in your favour (including, making the Promotion Terms fairer to you or easier to understand), in which case we will not tell you of the change. We may also offer an equivalent prize, Bonus or Bonus bet to the one referred to in any Promotion without telling you.
- In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Promotion) is governed by our general Terms & Conditions which are available on the Website "https://www.williamhillcasino.com/terms" ("General Terms"). You should therefore ensure that you have read and understood the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms shall take precedence.
- These Promotion Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In these Promotion Terms, the following definitions shall apply:
- a) "Account" means your online Account with William Hill Casino Club which can be accessed via the Website;
- b) "Bonus Balance" means the total sum of all bonuses and Bonus Funds active on your Account (including any Bonus and any Bonus Funds) which cannot be withdrawn as cash or wagered in non-promotional play because they are subject to ongoing promotional play restrictions (e.g. the Wagering Requirement has not been met);
- c) "Bonus Funds" means any winnings from wagers placed using your Bonus which are allocated to your Bonus Balance, in accordance with these Promotion Terms;
- d) "Real Money Balance " means the total funds that you have deposited into your Account and all winnings from those deposits, which you can withdraw as cash or wager in non-Promotion play at any time; and
- e) "Total Balance" means the total sum of funds contained in your Real Money Balance, and your Bonus Balance.
Írta: Kaszinó hírek
Megtekintve 49 alkalommal